Posts made in September, 2013

It feels great to masturbate. But is it okay?

Posted by on Sep 28, 2013 in Blog: Doing sex God’s way

It feels great to masturbate. But is it okay?

I keep getting asked about masturbation – so, I’m taking time out from gender to tackle the “M” activity. Masturbation, jerking off, shooting the cream, Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters – call it what you may, solo sex is just that – self stimulation of the genitals to ejaculation and orgasm. We don’t have clear statistics, but some therapists tell us that 90% of men say that they masturbate and the other 10% are lying. The statistics are even harder to come by for girls. Why is something so common so feared? Historically masturbation has been seen as a display of...

Read More

Sexual orientation – Erotic attraction to the same sex

Posted by on Sep 20, 2013 in Blog: Doing sex God’s way

Sexual orientation – Erotic attraction to the same sex

Sexual orientation refers to an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/ or sexual attractions to men, women or both sexes. Sexual orientation also refers to a person’s sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviours, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions. Homosexuality is one where a person is erotically attracted to those of the same sex. He or she may or may not be sexually intimate with another of the same sex; and may or may not identify as gay/lesbian, homosexual queer or other. Sexual orientation is a multifaceted category. We will...

Read More